Spurs/Krispy Kreme Dozen Mania Scratch Off Game Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. The “Spurs/Krispy Kreme Dozen Mania” Scratch Off Game (“Game”) commences on January 28, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on March 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST (“Game Period”). All winning scratch cards (“Game Piece”) must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on June 1, 2019 to receive prize (s).
3. Participants may participate in the Game using two entry methods:
a. Entry by Purchase: Participants will receive a Game Piece for each purchase of one (1) dozen doughnuts from any participating Krispy Kreme stores in Texas, subject to Section 8. Limited to 10 Dozen by Purchase. Customers receiving a Game Piece are not precluded from submitting for a Game Piece by Mail as detailed in subsection (b).
b. Request by Mail: As an alternate means of receiving a Game Piece, participants may mail a request for a Game Piece and a self-addressed envelope to Spur/s Krispy Kreme Dozen Mania, Attention: Promo Department, 1464 E. Whitestone Blvd., Ste. 1201, Cedar Park, TX 78613. It must be postmarked no later than March 8, 2019 to be received no later than the Game Period. Only one (1) handwritten request per envelope is allowed. Limit to 10 request for Game Piece by Mail. Entrants submitting an Entry by Mail are not precluded from purchasing doughnut dozens as detailed above in subsection (a). Game Piece will be mailed to address submitted on request.
4. The Krispy Kreme stores participating in this Game are as follows:
a. Krispy Kreme Research, 12586 Research Blvd., Austin, TX 78759
b. Krispy Kreme Stassney, 701 E. Stassney Ln. Bldg. E, Austin, TX 78745
c. Krispy Kreme Dezavala, 12328 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230
d. Krispy Kreme Sonterra, 1117 N. Loop 1604 East, San Antonio, TX 78232
e. Krispy Kreme Potranco, 8815 Potranco Rd., Suite 105, San Antonio, TX 78251
f. Krispy Kreme City Base, 2703 S.E. Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78223
g. Krispy Kreme Dyer, 9040 B Dyer St., El Paso, TX 79904
h. Krispy Kreme Gateway, 11915 Gateway Blvd. West, El Paso, TX 79936
i. Krispy Kreme Mesa, 7640 North Mesa St., El Paso, TX 79912
j. Krispy Kreme of Laredo, 6627 San Dario Ave., Laredo, TX 78041
k. Krispy Kreme San Marcos, 121 North IH 35, San Marcos, TX 78666
l. Krispy Kreme McAllen, 1420 E. Expressway 83, McAllen, TX 78503
m. Krispy Kreme Brownsville, 1144 Ruben M. Torres Blvd., Brownsville, TX 78521
The Game is being conducted by an independently owned and operated Krispy Kreme franchisee. Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation does not sponsor or endorse this Game in any way.
5. The winners (“Prize Winners”) can immediately redeem prize award except for Spurs Tickets and Collectibles and must claim their Prize (defined below). The Prize Winners, after appropriate verification, shall receive the following Prize(s):
a. Eighteen (18) Grand Prize Winner shall receive the following: two (2) suite tickets to the San Antonio Spurs Game to be determined. Suite Tickets include food & beverage at the suite. The Grand Prize Winners must contact their local Krispy Kreme store by March 10th, 2019 at 5 pm to claim their prize. The aggregate retail value for all the Grand Prize Winner is $20,000. The Odds of winning this Grand Prize are .00009%
b. One Hundred and Five (105) Prize Winners shall receive the following: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for one (1) year. Aggregate retail value for Doughnuts for one (1) year Prize is $11,340. The Odds of winning this Prize are .000525 %
c. Nine Hundred (900) Prize Winners shall receive a free Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Dozen Doughnuts. Aggregate retail value of Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Dozen Doughnuts Prize is $11,700. The Odds of winning this Prize are .0045%
d. Six Hundred – Fifty (650) Prize Winners shall receive a free Krispy Kreme #1 Doughnut Combo consisting of a medium fountain drink or drip coffee and 1 original glazed and 1 doughnut of choice. Aggregate retail value of the Krispy Kreme #1 Doughnut combo Prize is $2,600. The Odds of winning this Prize are .00325%
e. Six Hundred - Fifty (650) shall receive one free medium coffee or pint of milk or medium fountain drink. Aggregate retail value of one free medium beverage Prize is $1,300. The Odds of winning this Prize are .00325%
f. Sixty - Five (65) Prize Winners shall receive a Krispy Kreme Doughnut Cake comprised of three (3) dozen assorted doughnuts. Aggregate retail value of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Cake Prize is $2,925. The Odds of winning this prize are .000325%
g. One Hundred – Fifty Six (156) Prize Winners shall receive a Spurs Hat. Aggregate retail value of the Spurs Hat Prize is $936. The Odds of winning this prize are .000078%
h. Thirteen Thousand (13,000) Prize Winners shall receive a free Krispy Kreme Doughnut of choice. Aggregate retail value of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut of Choice Prize is $21,970. The Odds of winning this prize are .065%
i. One Hundred – Fifty Six (156) Prize Winners shall receive a Krispy Kreme City Shirt. Aggregate retail value of the Krispy Kreme City Shirt Prize is $1,092. The Odds of winning this prize are .000078%
j. Ninety – Two Thousand – One Hundred - Fifty (92,150) Prize Winners shall receive a coupon for a Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Dozen Doughnuts at $5.99. Aggregate retail value of the Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Dozen Doughnuts Prize is $276,450. The Odds of winning this prize are .45625%
k. Ninety – Two Thousand – One Hundred - Fifty (92,150) Prize Winners shall receive a coupon to buy an Original Glazed or Assorted Krispy Kreme Dozen Doughnuts at Full retail price (as published) and get an Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Dozen Doughnuts for free (BOGO). Aggregate retail value of the Krispy Kreme Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) Coupon Prize is $828,428.50. The Odds of winning this prize are .45625%
6. The Prizes are offered by San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C., a Texas limited liability company, d/b/a Spurs Sports & Entertainment (“SSE”) and Glazing Saddles, L.L.C., d/b/a Krispy Kreme (“Sponsor) in their sole discretion.
7. The “Spurs/Krispy Kreme Dozen Mania” Scratch Off Game is only open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, living in the State of Texas. Employees, immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons affiliated with Sponsor, SSE, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, their parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, are not eligible to enter or win.
8. Game is void where prohibited. Game and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law. All claims, actions or suits must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Bexar County, Texas.
9. By redeeming a prize, Participants agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, and any and all of its affiliates, SSE, and any and all of its affiliates, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners (the "Released Parties") against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) Entrant's participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
10. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not subject to exchange. No substitute prizes will be awarded and Prize may not be exchanged for cash. Prize Winner is responsible for payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. Prize consist only of items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Prize Winner shall provide a Tax Identification Number to Sponsor. Winners shall also be responsible for an applicable state, local and federal tax and shall receive a form 1099 tax statements. Prize award is contingent upon providing a Tax Identification number.
11. If the Grand Prize is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, Grand Prize Winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Grand Prize Winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke Prize Winner’s license and the tickets will not be honored.
12. The Released Parties accept no responsibility for a Prize Winner failing to receive the Prize.
13. By claiming any Prize, Participant understands that the Released Parties shall have the right to use the Prize Winner's voice, name, likeness and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
15. All decisions as to the Game rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of Sponsor, SSE, and the NBA and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. Prize is awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
16. Accepting a Prize, all Prize Winners release the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever and waiving any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory.
17. Prize Winners that violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the Game or claiming or using a Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of Sponsor and SSE. The potential Prize Winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability within five (5) days of attempted notification.
18. If a Prize Winner is unable to claim his/her chance for a Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely and the Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Prize. SSE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize.
19. SSE is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Game or in the announcement of Prize. In the event SSE is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond SSE’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within SSE’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), SSE shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more Prize be award than those specifically listed.
20. For a printed copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Spurs/Krispy Kreme Scratch Off Game, Attention: Game Department, 1464 E. Whitestone Blvd., Ste. 1201, Cedar Park, TX 78613.