Krispy Kreme Score with the Spurs Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. The “Krispy Kreme Score with the Spurs” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) commences on February 15, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on April 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CST (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on April 1, 2018 (the “Deadline”) to be eligible.
3. Participants may enter the Sweepstakes using two entry methods (thus, creating an “Entry” and becoming an “Entrant”) for a chance to win.
a. Entry by Purchase: Participants will receive an Entry for each purchase of one (1) dozen doughnuts from any participating Krispy Kreme stores in Texas, subject to Section 8. No limit to number of Entries by Purchase. Entrants submitting an Entry by Purchase are not precluded from submitting Entries by Mail as detailed in subsection (b).
b. Entry by Mail: As an alternate means of Entry, participants may mail in a three (3) inch by five (5) inch card with Entrant’s name, mailing address, email address, and daytime and evening telephone numbers to Krispy Kreme Score with the Spurs Sweepstakes, Attention: Sweepstakes Department, 1464 E. Whitestone Blvd., Ste. 1201, Cedar Park, TX 78613. It must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2018 to be received no later than the Deadline. Only one (1) handwritten Entry per envelope is allowed. No limit to number of Entries by Mail. Entrants submitting an Entry by Mail are not precluded from submitting Entries by Purchase as detailed above in subsection (a).
4. The Krispy Kreme stores participating in this Sweepstakes are as follows:
a. Krispy Kreme Research, 12586 Research Blvd., Austin, TX 78759
b. Krispy Kreme Stassney, 701 E. Stassney Ln. Bldg. E, Austin, TX 78745
c. Krispy Kreme Dezavala, 12328 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230
d. Krispy Kreme Sonterra, 1117 N. Loop 1604 East, San Antonio, TX 78232
e. Krispy Kreme Potranco, 8815 Potranco Rd., Suite 105, San Antonio, TX 78251
f. Krispy Kreme City Base, 2703 S.E. Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78223
g. Krispy Kreme Dyer, 9040 B Dyer St., El Paso, TX 79904
h. Krispy Kreme Gateway, 11915 Gateway Blvd. West, El Paso, TX 79936
i. Krispy Kreme Mesa, 7640 North Mesa St., El Paso, TX 79912
j. Krispy Kreme of Laredo, 6627 San Dario Ave., Laredo, TX 78041
k. Krispy Kreme San Marcos, 121 North IH 35, San Marcos, TX 78666
l. Krispy Kreme McAllen, 1420 E. Expressway 83, McAllen, TX 78503
m. Krispy Kreme Brownsville, 1144 Ruben M. Torres Blvd., Brownsville, TX 78521
5. The winners (“Prize Winners”) will be randomly selected on April 2, 2018 (“Drawing Date”) to claim their Prize (defined below) by April 6, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. CST (“Deadline Date”). The Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone or e-mail within twenty-four (24) hours following the Drawing Date. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted by 5:00 p.m. CST on April 4, 2018, then an alternate Prize Winner will be selected on April 4, 2018 at 5:01 p.m. CST. If the alternate Prize Winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours following the second drawing, then the Prize will be forfeited on the Deadline Date. The Prize Winners, after appropriate verification, shall receive the following Prize(s):
a. One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall receive the following: (i) roundtrip airfare for two (2) to New Orleans, Louisiana, (ii) two (2) tickets to the San Antonio Spurs vs. New Orleans Pelicans game on April 11, 2018 located at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, (iii) two (2) night hotel stay with location to be determined (iv) a Spurs Prize Pack, and (v) Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for one (1) year (collectively, the “Grand Prize”). The aggregate retail value of the Grand Prize is $2,000.
b. Seven (7) First Place Prize Winners shall receive the following: (i) two (2) suite tickets to the San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers game on April 7, 2018 located at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas, and (ii) Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for one (1) year (collectively, the “First Place Prize”). Travel is not included in First Place Prizes. Total Aggregate retail value for First Place Prize is $10,000.
c. Thirteen (13) Second Place Prize Winners (one (1) from each local Krispy Kreme location) shall receive one (1) San Antonio Spurs basketball and backboard, and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for one (1) year (collectively, the “Second Place Prize”). Aggregate retail value of each Second Place Prize is $300.
d. Thirteen (13) Third Place Prize Winners (one (1) from each local Krispy Kreme location) shall receive Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for one (1) year (collectively, the “Third Place Prize”). Aggregate retail value of each Third Place Prize is $120.
e. Thirteen (13) Fourth Place Prize Winners (one (1) from each local Krispy Kreme location) shall receive two (2) tickets (Single Day Passes) to SeaWorld – San Antonio for 2018 (collectively, the “Fourth Place Prize”). Aggregate retail value of each Fourth Place Prize is $150.
f. Thirteen (13) Fifth Place Prize Winners (one (1) from each local Krispy Kreme location) shall receive one (1) Krispy Kreme Doughnut Cake comprised of three (3) dozen doughnuts (collectively, the “Fifth Place Prize”). Aggregate retail value of each Fifth Place Prize is $50.
g. Subsections (a) through (f) are collectively referred to as “Prizes.” Limited to one (1) Prize per Prize Winner.
6. The Prizes are selected by San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C., a Texas limited liability company, d/b/a Spurs Sports & Entertainment (“SSE”) and Glazing Saddles, L.L.C., d/b/a Krispy Kreme (“Sponsor) in their sole discretion.
7. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received. Pursuant to Section 5 above, in the event a Prize Winner cannot be contacted, claim the opportunity to win the Prize, or is ineligible to win the Prize, an alternate Prize Winner will be selected through a second random drawing and contacted within two (2) days of the original Prize Winner being ruled ineligible. Any Prize not claimed by the Deadline Date will be forfeited.
8. This Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, living in the State of Texas, with the exception of those living within seventy-five (75) miles of the Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas city limits. Employees, immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons affiliated with Sponsor, SSE, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, their parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, are not eligible to enter or win.
9. Sweepstakes void where prohibited. Sweepstakes and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law. All claims, actions or suits must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Bexar County, Texas.
10. By entering, Entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, and any and all of its affiliates, SSE, and any and all of its affiliates, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners (the "Released Parties") against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) Entrant's participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
11. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not subject to exchange. No substitute prizes will be awarded and Prize may not be exchanged for cash. Prize Winner is responsible for payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. Prize consist only of items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Prize Winner shall provide a Tax Identification Number to Sponsor. Winners shall also be responsible for an applicable state, local and federal tax and shall receive a form 1099 tax statements. Prize award is contingent upon providing a Tax Identification number.
12. If the Prize is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, Prize Winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Prize Winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke Prize Winner’s license and the tickets will not be honored.
13. The Released Parties accept no responsibility for an Entrant failing to receive the Prize.
14. By submitting an Entry, Entrant understands that the Released Parties shall have the right to use the Prize Winner's voice, name, likeness and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
16. All decisions as to the Sweepstakes rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of Sponsor, SSE, and the NBA and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. Prize is awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
17. By submitting an Entry or accepting a Prize, all Entrants release the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever and waiving any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory.
18. Entrants that violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes or claiming or using a Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of Sponsor and SSE. The potential Prize Winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability within five (5) days of attempted notification.
19. If a Prize Winner is unable to claim his/her chance for a Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely and the Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Prize. SSE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize.
20. SSE is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize. In the event SSE is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond SSE’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within SSE’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), SSE shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If SSE, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, SSE reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award a Prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more Prize be award than those specifically listed.
21. For a printed copy of the Prize Winner result or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Krispy Kreme Score with the Spurs Sweepstakes, Attention: Sweepstakes Department, 1464 E. Whitestone Blvd., Ste. 1201, Cedar Park, TX 78613.